July 15, 2011

♥HAPPY BIRTHDAY♥

Today,i go school with dad to take my report card~^^
many years did't take it ady..=P
luckily many pass~hehe~
dad is No.1
then my brother was go back with him..
me??
waitng le yi mother come take her report card and go back with them..
after thet..mei teng house is our first stationary~
go bath..and out..^^
erm..when i still donno whr did us go,i think we only go kuchai cin cai eat thing only..
but...they were bring me go the garden red box to celebrate~HAPPY~^^
really suprise..!!

let's enjoy our picture~
hehe~

1
HAPPY BIRTHDAY to myself~

2
with darling leyi^^

3
dear mei teng^^

4


5

6


7


8

9
sot with her~ =P

10
finished sing K~!!happly~

finished sing K,we went to chat time to eat dessert~
eat ''tong shui''
hehe~

2


1
don leave any changes to take picture~
nice view..
but ugly face~=P

4
At the lasted i very thank you to both of yours..
thank you!!!
have a fun today with both of you~!
i really very happy~
once of my birthday wish is....
i hope our friend ship must be more stable and forever FOREVER!!
happy forever~
=)
love you♥


HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MYSELF~
i must remember that my sweet 17th birthday celebration in my mind and my memory~

happy birthday to bryan lee
happy birthday to siang sen
wish both of you having a good birthday celebration too^^